Babalu PvE Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Babalu PvE Guild

World of Warcraft

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sarouman-mage

Go down 
AuthorMessage
sarouman

Male Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-12-08

Sarouman-mage Empty
PostSubject: Sarouman-mage   Sarouman-mage Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 6:13 am

IRL Name:john(or giannis in greek)
Date of Birth:28/5/1990
Where do you live:athens

Character Name:sarouman
Character Race:human
Character Class:mage
Character Level:78 atm
WoW Armory Link:
http://armory.wow-europe.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Sunstrider&n=Sarouman
AGE ALSO IS A MUST :18

Post your current talent build:13/0/56
Why have you spec'ed like this: for levelling gonna see what suits me better for raiding in lvl 80

What spec would you like to play for BABALU: i like all 3 speccs so i my specc depends on what are the guild needs
What do you believe this spec will benefit BABALU:
If asked would you respec for the good of BABALU: yes

Profession 1 & Level: enchanting 350/450 i am just using it to disenchant items gonna level it when i got time and hit 80
Profession 2 & Level: tailoring 395/450 at the time but i am gonna level it fast because crafted tailoring gear is pretty nice
First Aid Level: 405 or something

What's is your PAST experience from the other expension: I have done everything up to 3rd boss in black temple i didnt have much of raiding experience in tbc because i had to study a lot for school

Previous guilds and why you left them: I was in substace,nightshade,incognito and lux aeterna and i got removed from 2 of them because i couldnt raid since i didnt have time and the other two stopped raiding or disbanded

Other Characters (Class, Level and Server): I got some low level alts like a 54 rogue and a 28 paladin

Have you read, understood and agreed with the guild rules written below:yes

Can you attend our raid times (see further down this thread):yes

Are you able to spend up to 4 hours uninterrupted on raiding:yes

Are you able to raid a minimum of 3 of these nights:yes

Do you have / can you get Ventrilo "version 2.1" and have a microphone: I dont have ventrilo but i ll get it installed but i got a mike

Do you have any friends in the guild, if yes, who: yea i think i know some people since there are many greeks in the guild but i am not sure if they remember me

Why do you want to be in BABALU: because i think its a good guild that has a good progress and i wanna be a part of that progress

Why should we choose you over someone else: well i dont think i am the best player around but i do my best and i think i know really good what my class can offer in a raid

Tell us a bit about yourself: I am 18 years old and i live in greece and i am studying business administration i think i am a pretty funny guy and i rarely let down other people i hope to get a respond cya till then
Back to top Go down

Sarouman-mage
Page 1 of 1