Babalu PvE Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Babalu PvE Guild

World of Warcraft

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wardiner! DK, can be tank or DPS:)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
lolboll1

Male Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-12-04

Wardiner! DK, can be tank or DPS:) Empty
PostSubject: Wardiner! DK, can be tank or DPS:)   Wardiner! DK, can be tank or DPS:) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 8:15 am

IRL Name: Oscar
Date of Birth: 920407
Where do you live: Sweden

Character Name: wardiner
Character Race: night elf
Character Class: Death Knight
Character Level: 80
WoW Armory Link: (http://armory.wow-europe.com/?)
AGE ALSO IS A MUST :16

Post your current talent build: I changing between frost and blood atm, I do alot of heroics and some pvp, that´s why.

What spec would you like to play for BABALU: Doesn´t really matter, I play what´s best for the guild.
What do you believe this spec will benefit BABALU: Well, good tanking or dps depending on what specc I am:P
If asked would you respec for the good of BABALU: Yes, ofcourse.

Profession 1 & Level:
Profession 2 & Level:
First Aid Level:400

What's is your PAST experience from the other expension: Killed everything both pre-TBC and in TBC:)

Previous guilds and why you left them: Lux Aeterna, left because we had a GM ninjalooting the guildbank some months ago. Now they invited the ninjalooter back-.- that´s why I left. I don´t like him as a person either, same as many other people in the guild.

Other Characters (Class, Level and Server): warrior 70, mage 70, priest70 3x 60s:) all on sunstrider.

Have you read, understood and agreed with the guild rules written below: Yes

Can you attend our raid times (see further down this thread): Yes

Are you able to spend up to 4 hours uninterrupted on raiding: Yes

Are you able to raid a minimum of 3 of these nights: Yes

Do you have / can you get Ventrilo "version 2.1" and have a microphone: Yes

Do you have any friends in the guild, if yes, who: nope:(

Why do you want to be in BABALU: I want to be in BABALU to raid and make progress with other people, get new friends and have alot of fun:D Maybe get some loot too.

Why should we choose you over someone else: Because I will do good tanking/dps, I´m a nice guy, I often help others and I´m always happy:P I always do my best and always concentrate.

Tell us a bit about yourself: I´m 16 years old and live in sweden, I play some hockey in my spare time. not much more to say than I already said in other questions:)

Byebye, thanks for taking time to watch.
Back to top Go down

Wardiner! DK, can be tank or DPS:)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Babalu PvE Guild :: Application form-
Jump to: