Babalu PvE Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Babalu PvE Guild

World of Warcraft

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Atomaestro 78 DK

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Atomaestro

Male Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-11-28

Atomaestro 78 DK Empty
PostSubject: Atomaestro 78 DK   Atomaestro 78 DK Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 11:37 am

IRL Name: Steffen
Date of Birth:[i] 14/07/88[/i]
Where do you live: Norway

Character Name:[i]Atomaestro[/i]
Character Race: Human
Character Class: Death Knight
Character Level: 78 (80 very soon)
WoW Armory Link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Sunstrider&n=Atomaestro
AGE ALSO IS A MUST : [i]20[/i]

Post your current talent build: 1/63/5
Why have you spec'ed like this: Becuse Im tanking instances Razz and I found it the best specc at that point, thou It may not be the optimal specc for tanking.
What spec would you like to play for BABALU: Tank / DPS, doesnt matter to me, the specc you need is the specc I am Smile always trying to keep m y gear for both speccs up to date
What do you believe this spec will benefit BABALU: A good and reliable tank with good exp from pre tbc / tbc
If asked would you respec for the good of BABALU: Yes

Profession 1 & Level: None Taking up Mining once i hit 80
Profession 2 & Level: None Taking up Blacksmithing once i hit 80
First Aid Level: 418 and raising

What's is your PAST experience from the other expension: Ive played since open beta 2005, Ive played many classes (Raided pre tbc as Rogue / Priest), Raided in tbc as Rogue/Priest/Druid/Warrior/Mage
Pre tbc: AQ 20 / ZG / MC / BWL / AQ 40 / and a few bosses in naxx
TBC: Kara / Gruul / Maggy / SSC / BT / MH

Previous guilds and why you left them: Ive been in a few guilds , pre tbc I was on Grim Batol and in Riders on the Storm (rots.no) Norwegian raiding guild, then I transferd to Stormreaver becuse all my friends irl friends started to play again on that realm and we made a guild "Mannevond" and did some casual raiding.
Now Im on Sunstrider with my DK and looking for a little more active guild than my prevoius one

Other Characters (Class, Level and Server): Kosebamse 70 Rogue Stormreaver, Kjegen 70 Warrior Stormreaver

Have you read, understood and agreed with the guild rules written below: Yes

Can you attend our raid times (see further down this thread): Yes

Are you able to spend up to 4 hours uninterrupted on raiding: Yes

Are you able to raid a minimum of 3 of these nights: Yes

Do you have / can you get Ventrilo "version 2.1" and have a microphone: Yes

Do you have any friends in the guild, if yes, who: No

Why do you want to be in BABALU: I want to be apart of a bigger community of gamers, and ofc I want to raid when I get to 80

Why should we choose you over someone else: I think of myself as a good player with much raiding experience, and I hear from alot of other players that Ive grouped with say Im a good tank etc not bragging or anything just stating facts

Tell us a bit about yourself: Im 20 years old from norway I working and playing football, I like to play wow and hang out with friends drinking having fun etc

Anything else you want to know ask me ingame

-Regards Atomaestro santa
Back to top Go down

Atomaestro 78 DK
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Babalu PvE Guild :: Application form-
Jump to: